Thursday, June 11, 2009

100 Pushup Challenge Update

I haven't updated about the 100 Pushup Challenge lately, but Arden and I have been doing it. Today is Week 2, Day 2. For W1,D2 we did 12, 14, 8, 8 and max of 11(which isn't what we were supposed to do, that was 10, 12, 8, 8, and max of 12, but I didn't have computer access since we were in a hotel, so I just guessed). W1,D3 was 11, 15, 9, 9 and max of 13. W2,D1 was 14, 14, 10, 10 and max of 15.
We've been keeping up with the amount we're supposed to do are are doing it every other day with a two day break between weeks. Arden is struggling a bit more than I am, but that's because I'm doing my pushups on my knees and he's doing them on his toes. I'm not sure if I see a difference/improvement, but that will show when we do the exhaustion test at the end of this week. I'm hoping I can do around 25+ for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment