Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Beginning

I've had a lot of blogs in the past and kept some of them up and failed at others. This will not only be a blog of life, but mostly of my weight loss journey and a lot of wedding plans. I'm not too big on making a bio, so I need somewhere to put my ideas. They are all just getting lost in my head without any place to go!
I have 422 days until mine and Arden's wedding. Yes, that is a long time. But we have so much to do! And I would love to drop 20-30 pounds by that time. Completely do-able. I just need to get my binging under control! But I don't want to just lose weight for the wedding, I want to do it so I'm healthier! I've "worked" in hospitals, and I don't want to be one of those old people who needs to live hooked up to a moniter and can't do anything on their own. I want to be like my grandmother, who is about to turn 71 and is still doing great and is as active(mostly) as she was 20 years ago.
But I digress. I tend to do that a lot.
Off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment