Monday, May 11, 2009

New direction for invites

So Arden and I decided to go a different direction with invitations. I was going to completely DIY them, but we decided to get kits from Michael's and just do the printing and putting together ourselves. I think the main thing Arden was concerned with was them looking uniform and all of them looking nice(although it's not like different people are going to compare them and say "oh, mine is slightly different from yours" or something like that). But this will save some time and hassle, so I'm ok with it. It will also be cheaper, so I'm really ok with that! We'll probably be getting this kit in either brown(shown) or blue. Or we could even get two in brown and two in blue. But for some reason I don't think Arden will go for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment