Sunday, May 10, 2009

Save the Dates



So we decided to do Save the Dates after talking to some family this weekend. My Aunt said that she won't remember unless she is reminded around Christmas, so I figured why not send some out. I got magnet paper at Michael's(love that store!) and designed these on VistaPrint and saved the design to my computer. I like them and Arden likes them, so that's what we will do. The magnets were 30 and the printing will be free at school, we'll just need some envelopes(about 10 dollars from http://www.envelopemall.com/) and then stampes to mail about 80 of them. Not too bad I guess. Better than 70 to get them through VistaPrint or Shutterfly then have to get stamps. And we'd need envelopes for Shutterfly since they don't include them.

No comments:

Post a Comment